1. “A STUDY OF CONSUMER ORIENTED SALES PROMOTION TECHNIQUES ON PURCHASE BY CUSTOMERS”
Dr. Subrato Kumar Dey, ICFAI University, Jharkhand
Dr. Deepa Vijay Abhonkar, MGV’s Institute of Management and Research, Nashik
Page No : 1 – 7
2. The Ultimate Goal of Life in Patanjali Yoga Darsan : A Brief Study
Mohan Kumar Mondal, sanskrit,Ranaghat College,Nadia,West Bengal,India.
Page No : 8 – 17
3. Customers’ Preference towards self-Service Facilities: A study between Public and Private sector Banks in Bhilai & Durg City.
Garima Shah, Dr. Archi Dubey, Mats University, Raipur
Page No : 18 – 30
4. COMPLEX HESITANT FUZZY SOFT GROUP
N.Sarala, A.D.M College for Women, Nagapattinam
S.Dhayalnithi, Government College of Arts and Science, Nagapattinam
Page No :31 – 35
5. THE MINIMUM DOMINATING ENERGY OF STAR RELATED GRAPHS
Victoria Jayafin Nisha S L , V.M.Arul Flower Mary, Holy Cross College (Autonomous), Nagercoil
M,Regees, Malankara Catholic College, Mariagiri, Kaliyakkavilai
Page No : 36 – 42
6. “Chaitanya Deva the Universal Saint to the Devotees Through the Ages”
Dr. Akhil Sarkar, Nabadwip Vidyasagar College, Nabadwip, Nadia, West Bengal, India
Page No : 43 – 56
7. FT-IR and Molecular Interaction Studies on Binary Liquid Mixtures of Citral and Butanol in the Temperature range of 303.15K to 318.15K
Raja.K, Chinnarao.D, Srilatha.M, Venkateswara Rao.B, AU College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam.
Padmarao Ch. V, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry.
Page No : 57 – 69
8. Analysis of Soil Quality from Mulashi Taluka, Pune District, Maharashtra.
K C Mujawar, Hiremath. et.al, N.B. Navale Sinhgad College of Engineering, Kegaon, Solapur
P D Mali, Walchand college of Arts and Science Solapur
Page No : 70 – 78
9. Thus Spoke the Mouth: Problematizing Dalit Voice in Selected Poems
Dr. Barnali Saha, Vivekananda School of English Studies, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, India
Page No : 79 – 102
10. Mental Skills and Sports Performance: A Comparative Study Among Selected Teams of 3rd U23 Asian Volleyball Championship
Amal Raj P, SAI-LNCPE Trivandrum
Page No : 103 – 108
11. SMART HOUSEHOLD AUTOMATION USING IOT
Dr. Ravikiran K , Prof P. Gopala Krishna , Dr. K Rajiv , D. Karthik, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
KM Rayudu, Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Page No : 109 – 112
12. COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS IMPACT
Dr. Ajit Pal Singh, Agbo-inedu Maria Ihotu-owoicho, Mani Kumar Sharma, Tshewang Lhendup, School Of Allied Health and Sciences
Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
Page No : 113 – 119